The creators and co-hosts of Challenging the Rhetoric, Anita Stewart and Cheri Roberts, do not support violence as a means or answer to those things that ail the American and international public. In light of recent developments in Ferguson, Missouri, it is important to state that we do not believe any opinion, push, punch or put-down is a justification for killing, especially with weaponry. We do not condone extreme reactions or restrictions from any political party, entity or individual; nor do we accept the, “guilty by association” reasoning that rules so many. We also do not support the looting, vandalizing and violence that took place after yesterday’s grand jury announcement.
As an independent media start-up we strive to be transparent in our position, beliefs and goals. As individuals, we are exactly that; individuals with our own positions, beliefs and goals. Commonly we strive for truth, justice and a return to a humanity that is based on mutual respect, compassion and teamwork in order to unite for a better chance to break the lock on the system that has so divided us as people.
No two people will agree on everything — regardless of how alike they are, so the idea that a whole nation could agree on everything is frankly unreasonable. Ironically, the idea that we have to agree on everything otherwise one or the other is somehow insane or wrong is just as unreasonable. It is our differences that make this country what it has always been. Free.
Anita & Cheri
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Please also read other important articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric and Guerilla Media Network.
- The Anger Eating America
- Martial Law In Ferguson – Gov Activates National Guard
- ANONYMOUS Hacks Klu Klux Klan Twitter Over Ferguson Threats
- Anonymous Posts KKK Member Names-Numbers-Addresses Over Ferguson Violence
- The FBI’s Perverse Sexual Stalking of MLK | Spies and Intelligence
- What Happens to Pot Prisoners Now That it’s Legal?
- Largest Superpower On The Planet Is Collapsing Right Now
- Alleged 9/11 Hijacker’s DNA & FBI Evidence Handling
- Notices Sent To Washington DC Officials By Operation American Freedom
- They’re At The Gates: ISIS Attacks U.S. Embassy In Baghdad [VIDEO]