While everyone was busy and distracted the GOP led House passed a new law prohibiting scientists who are peer-reviewed experts in their field from providing advice — directly or indirectly — to the EPA, while at the same time allowing industry representatives with financial interests in fossil fuels to have their say.
The GOP has created the set-up to withhold important facts from the public with this new law. Shame on you GOP.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Please also read other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric writers:
- Music as a Weapon of Torture
- Israel Taken Off The Map
- 15 Kids Die of H3N2 Flu
- Squeezing Russia Into Another Cold War
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: James Mitchell the Torture Architect
- Dick Cheney Says He’ s ‘OK’ with Killing Innocents
- How Corporations Take Over Small Communities
- Countless US Torture Photos May Soon Be Released
- What Happens to Pot Prisoners Now That it’s Legal?
- Did the Arizona Highway Patrol Capture a Sasquatch Family on Cam?
- Are Two [Penis] Heads Better Than One?
- A Video Game for Your Vagina: Guess Where the Controller Goes?