Father of 2-year-old stage 4 cancer patient, Rumer Rose, was jailed for giving his daughter quality of life enhancing and possibly life-saving medicinal cannabis oil. The Australian police arrested Koessler for giving a minor a dangerous drug that their own government is in the process of trying to legalize.
Although medical marijuana is currently banned in Australia, Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews says the Victorian Law Reform Commission would submit a report by the end of August and a bill introduced to legalize medical marijuana by the end of this year.
If you would like to support Adam Koessler and Rumer Rose: GoFundMe account to help with Rumer’s ongoing Natural Cancer Protocol treatment HERE, GoFundMe account for Koessler’s legal case HERE, find the #FearlessFather Facebook page HERE, sign the Change.org petition HERE and connect directly with Koessler HERE.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Please also read other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoriccontributors:
- Mass Media and the Age of Pundits
- Are YOU an Extremist?
- Cuba and the United States: The Last Cold War Gets Warmer
- Chris Matthews Says Tea Party “Not Far” From Being White Supremacist Party
- Israel Taken Off The Map
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: James Mitchell the Torture Architect
- Dick Cheney Says He’ s ‘OK’ with Killing Innocents
- How Corporations Take Over Small Communities
- Countless US Torture Photos May Soon Be Released
- What Happens to Pot Prisoners Now That it’s Legal?
- Did the Arizona Highway Patrol Capture a Sasquatch Family on Cam?
- Are Two [Penis] Heads Better Than One?
- A Video Game for Your Vagina: Guess Where the Controller Goes?