Self proclaimed Terrorism Expert, Steve Emerson’s media flub of 2-weeks ago regarding the so-called ‘No Go Zones’ in Europe, most notably the entire city of Birmingham, England and the debunking of those claims led to Emerson’s eventual public apology. But Louisiana Governor, Bobby Jindal — apparently trying to make brownie points, continued the same rhetoric and made the same claims last week and insisted that he was correct when quizzed and questioned by media.
” … areas in England and France that some American conservatives have erroneously claimed are so dominated by extremist Muslims that police forces simply do not enter.”
Europeans, even the Prime Minister of England, David Cameron thought these claims were a joke.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share our work with others and follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @RhetoricvsFacts on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every WEDS, 6pm PST/9pm EST or hit up and share our archived shows. If you can donate a couple of bucks to our effort, every $5 helps and we’d greatly appreciate it.
Please check out other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric contributors:
- Mass Media and the Age of Pundits
- Are YOU an Extremist?
- Cuba and the United States: The Last Cold War Gets Warmer
- Chris Matthews Says Tea Party “Not Far” From Being White Supremacist Party
- Israel Taken Off The Map
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: James Mitchell the Torture Architect
- Dick Cheney Says He’ s ‘OK’ with Killing Innocents
- How Corporations Take Over Small Communities
- Countless US Torture Photos May Soon Be Released
- What Happens to Pot Prisoners Now That it’s Legal?
- Did the Arizona Highway Patrol Capture a Sasquatch Family on Cam?
- Are Two [Penis] Heads Better Than One?
- A Video Game for Your Vagina: Guess Where the Controller Goes?