Blogger and supposed “health guru” the “Banana Girl” Freelee is the LIAR OF THE WEEK. Not only lying to her fans and readers, she is lying intentionally. people with diabetes and those with kidney issues cannot eat potassium at the levels Freelee insists are safe. Freelee says,
“The only people who should be concerned about their potassium intake are those in hospital with renal failure. Their kidneys are not working properly due to their adherence to a crap diet and lifestyle. Don’t be scared of the humble banana! It will turn you into a superhuman if you eat enough of them.”
That is a lie!
The fact is, Freelee’s suggestions can cause severe health risks and even death and she knows it. Even healthy people should not consume such high quantities of potassium. Thanks for the “Killer” advice Freelee, shame on you!
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Please also read other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric contributors:
- A Food Fad Pusher’s Killer Advice
- How They Define Hate Crimes
- Abby Martin Says Goodbye to RT
- The U.S. Marine Corps New Balls
- Transitioning Whistleblower Chelsea Manning Gets Hormone Replacement Therapy
- The Federal ELECTION Commission Wants to Regulate Your Blog, YouTube and More for “Political Speech”
- Samsung Admits Their Smart TVs Spy On You
- FBI Director James B. Comey Makes Public Excuse For Racism in Law Enforcement
- Nuke or Chemical Plant? What Really Happened in the Ukraine?
- Red My Lips: A Simple Act of Outright Defiance