According to the World Health Organization (WHO) – and millions of activists around the world, ingredients in herbicides, like Monsanto’s ROUNDUP, probably causes cancer. Glyphosate particularly is the culprit according to a study published in The Lancet.
Well duh. It took everyone long enough.
Of course Monsanto says the WHO is wrong and even goes so far as to claim the reason people don’t like the company and Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) is because their own (Monsanto’s) arrogance or hubris makes us afraid.
From duh!!! to huh???
Shame on you Monsanto, you are the LIAR OF THE WEEK on Challenging the Rhetoric.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Please also read other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric contributors:
- Federal Judge Orders Trove of Detainee Torture Photos Released
- Cyclone Pam’s Devastation of Island Paradise Vanuatu and Climate Change
- COASTAL CHAOS: Florida is Sinking While California Dries Up
- Dirty Dealin’ Old Rich Men Own the US
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Kit Daniels of Info Wars for Raw Story Rape Story
- GUNMAN LOOSE: 4-6 Shot in Arizona Near MCC, Mesa Institute of Technology (EVIT)
- New Charges Against State Department’s Pedophile Pervert Raises More Questions About Domestic Surveillance and Children
- Florida is Sinking
- NO MORE EXCUSES AS FEDS BOW OUT: Time For States to Step Up to Medical Marijuana Plate
- Civil War on Capital Hill