Have you heard about H.R. 1466 or the Surveillance State Repeal Act? This Bill, introduced by Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) and Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.), would repeal or end the NSA’s unconstitutional domestic spying program. Reps. Alan Grayson (D-FL), James McGovern (D-MA), and Lloyd Doggett (D-TX) are the original co-sponsors of the bill. It’s a pretty significant piece of legislation, that’s probably why you didn’t hear about it.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Please also read other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric contributors:
- Executive Order 12333 Open for Public Comment
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Monsanto Over Cancer and Self-Proclaimed, ‘Hubris’
- Federal Judge Orders Trove of Detainee Torture Photos Released
- Cyclone Pam’s Devastation of Island Paradise Vanuatu and Climate Change
- COASTAL CHAOS: Florida is Sinking While California Dries Up
- Dirty Dealin’ Old Rich Men Own the US
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Kit Daniels of Info Wars for Raw Story Rape Story
- GUNMAN LOOSE: 4-6 Shot in Arizona Near MCC, Mesa Institute of Technology (EVIT)
- New Charges Against State Department’s Pedophile Pervert Raises More Questions About Domestic Surveillance and Children
- Florida is Sinking