By Anita Stewart
WikiLeaks site released the working document for the TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) late yesterday. As usual, corporate media is saying little to nothing on this release at the time of this writing.
You can access the post from the WikiLeaks website or by clicking HERE.
The official Press Release is HERE.
The PDF document available for download is HERE or click the screenshot below.
From the WikiLeaks website:
The TPP Investment Chapter, published today, is dated 20 January 2015. The document is classified and supposed to be kept secret for four years after the entry into force of the TPP agreement or, if no agreement is reached, for four years from the close of the negotiations.
Julian Assange, WikiLeaks editor said,
“The TPP has developed in secret an unaccountable supranational court for multinationals to sue states. This system is a challenge to parliamentary and judicial sovereignty. Similar tribunals have already been shown to chill the adoption of sane environmental protection, public health and public transport policies.“
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Please also read other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric contributors:
- Israel and the USA: a Co-Dependent Love Affair
- Passing of Bipartisan Bill Would Mean Bye Bye Patriot Act
- Executive Order 12333 Open for Public Comment
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Monsanto Over Cancer and Self-Proclaimed, ‘Hubris’
- Federal Judge Orders Trove of Detainee Torture Photos Released
- Cyclone Pam’s Devastation of Island Paradise Vanuatu and Climate Change
- COASTAL CHAOS: Florida is Sinking While California Dries Up
- Dirty Dealin’ Old Rich Men Own the US
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Kit Daniels of Info Wars for Raw Story Rape Story
- GUNMAN LOOSE: 4-6 Shot in Arizona Near MCC, Mesa Institute of Technology (EVIT)