There will be a new, but regular, segment featured here on the website and on the show. The segment is called, “The Music Jones” and I will joined each week by Emmy award-winning aviation artist extraordinaire and one of my favorite music men, Joe Jones. On this new segment, Joe and I will discuss music’s [and art’s] place in humanity and it’s impact on society.
The#MucisJones will also feature some of Joe’s own original work, but will focus on highlighting countless “up-and-comers”, especially those with a meaningful message or effort towards social justice and awareness.
By the way and in case you are wondering, the opening, close and break-away music for the Challenging the Rhetoric show is an original piece written, performed and provided by Joe himself.It is a single called, The G-Man and if you listen to the show, Joe will tell you the story behind it.
Be sure to tune in and get your #MusicJones on with us every week on Challenging the Rhetoric, Wednesdays @ 6pm PST/9pm EST. Links to live and archived shows are available in the sidebar.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE showWeds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
Some other articles published by Challenging the Rhetoric:
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Anita Stewart Lies About Challenging the Rhetoric
- The Responsibility and Vulnerability of “Access”
- The Arrested Development of Ferguson Missouri; the City that Cannot Heal and a Co-Dependent Country that Cannot Cope
- The American Psychological Association Finally Says No to Torture While UK Spy Org GCHQs JTRIG Unit and US Government Still Says Yes
- Get Married or Go Directly to Jail Says Texas Judge Randall Rogers
- American Psychological Association Now Says Teen Marijuana Use NOT Linked to Psychosis, Depression or Other Health Concerns
- The Challenge in Challenging the Rhetoric
- The LOCUST are Coming Via The U.S. Navy