Harris Corporation, maker of the now cat-out-of-the-bag “secret” cell-phone spying device known as, Stingray, has a huge client in the United States Government raking in millions upon million in contracts.
“Harris provides advanced, technology-based solutions that solve government and commercial customers’ mission critical challenges. The company has approximately $8 billion in annual revenue and about 23,000 employees – including 9,000 engineers and scientists – supporting customers in more than 125 countries.” ~ Harris Corporation
Just this month alone, according to press releases on the company’s website, Harris has been awarded more than $430-million by good ol’ Uncle Sam, particularly his military arm. The figure becomes even more astronomical if you go back and calculate from the beginning of the relationship.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE showWeds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
- Stingray Use by Law Enforcement More Prevalent than Previously Thought
- The Show (Re) Starts LIVE, Wednesday August 26, Don’t Miss It and Please Share
- GAME OVER: APA Confirms Playing Violent Video Games Linked to Aggression
- New Study Shows Huge Step Forward in Real Mind Control Science
- Video Trailer Promo for Challenging the Rhetoric
- PODCAST ANNOUNCEMENTS: New #MusicJones Segment on Challenging the Rhetoric
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Anita Stewart Lies About Challenging the Rhetoric
- The Responsibility and Vulnerability of “Access”
- The Arrested Development of Ferguson Missouri; the City that Cannot Heal and a Co-Dependent Country that Cannot Cope
- The American Psychological Association Finally Says No to Torture While UK Spy Org GCHQs JTRIG Unit and US Government Still Says Yes