Dickson County School District in Tennessee has banned students and others from displaying any flags or banners on vehicles in their parking lot, including the American flag.
Citing a summer of controversy surrounding the Confederate flag, the school district has put it’s foot down by implementing the ban. It is unclear whether the ban will carry over into attire and accessories worn by students or faculty.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE showWeds. @6pm PST/9pm EST. Thank you!
- HARRIS CORPORATION: Maker of Stingray Spy Tech Awarded More than $430-Million in Government Contracts in August
- Stingray Use by Law Enforcement More Prevalent than Previously Thought
- The Show (Re) Starts LIVE, Wednesday August 26, Don’t Miss It and Please Share
- GAME OVER: APA Confirms Playing Violent Video Games Linked to Aggression
- New Study Shows Huge Step Forward in Real Mind Control Science
- Video Trailer Promo for Challenging the Rhetoric
- PODCAST ANNOUNCEMENTS: New #MusicJones Segment on Challenging the Rhetoric
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Anita Stewart Lies About Challenging the Rhetoric
- The Responsibility and Vulnerability of “Access”
- The Arrested Development of Ferguson Missouri; the City that Cannot Heal and a Co-Dependent Country that Cannot Cope