The CTR podcast is set for it’s re-start LIVE tonight at 6pm PST/9pm EST on Blog Talk Radio (BTR). Click the image below to listen live (or catch the archive).
BTR will be the temporary “live” platform home while technical kinks are still being worked out in order to move everything over to Spreaker.
Spreaker makes it difficult to accommodate live guests and callers, but it can [and will] be done. Once that happens, the Spreaker based live show archives will be uploaded to the BTR site and elsewhere.
The current RSS link is HERE and will be updated with notice when the move takes place.
No Political Endorsements. No Corporate Dollars, No Hype. No Lies.
Psst … by the way …
I have added a new recurring segment to mix things up.
Tonight and every week, get your #MusicJones on with CTR. Not only do we have original new show music by CTR’s new music director, artist Joe Jones, we will also be featuring some amazing up-and-coming music artists with a message.
We Like Social!
If you would like to call-in to the live show please call (646) 787-1790 or hang out in the show’s chatroom during the broadcast. I am always looking for comments and questions.
If you would like to support the show, please listen, like and share the articles and podcast archives. If you want to help further by making a financial contribution, every $5 helps so please consider a donation to the maintenance of the show HERE.
If you would like to sponsor or advertise with the show, please contact me at email@example.com.
*Challenging the Rhetoric is a legally registered, “Assumed Business Name” or ABN owned by Cheri Roberts. Cheri is a 20+year media veteran and freelance investigative journalist, popular blogger, business owner and social justice activist. She is also a long-standing member of the National Writers Union (NWU). All contributions to CTR are voluntary.
–> LISTEN NOW <–
Check out these Challenging the Rhetoric articles …
- The Humble Remains of a Crumbling Humanity
- No Flags Period Says Tennessee School District
- HARRIS CORPORATION: Maker of Stingray Spy Tech Awarded More than $430-Million in Government Contracts in August
- Stingray Use by Law Enforcement More Prevalent than Previously Thought
- The Show (Re) Starts LIVE, Wednesday August 26, Don’t Miss It and Please Share
- GAME OVER: APA Confirms Playing Violent Video Games Linked to Aggression
- New Study Shows Huge Step Forward in Real Mind Control Science
- Video Trailer Promo for Challenging the Rhetoric
- PODCAST ANNOUNCEMENTS: New #MusicJones Segment on Challenging the Rhetoric
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Anita Stewart Lies About Challenging the Rhetoric