ON #TheGRILL, LIVE, Weds. Sept. 9: Environmental expert, Guy McPherson — Professor Emeritus of Natural Resources and the Environment at the University of Arizona, joins Challenging the Rhetoric host, Cheri Roberts on #TheGRILL to discuss September 11, 2001’s continued environmental impact on people and planet.
LISTEN TO THE SHOW: Listen to this week’s show LIVE at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT or via the downloadable archive HERE.
Fourteen years later we have at least 3700 confirmed (by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)) current cases of cancer directly related to the collapses of the the three World Trade Center towers and the aftermath.
Who are the victims of these cancers?
First and second responders as well as other workers and survivors of the attacks. To date, more than 4000 first responders, rescuers and other survivors of the September 11, 2001 attacks have already died from disease, primarily cancer. Skin cancer, prostate cancer and non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas are among the most common cancers listed on the CDC’s World Trade Center Health Program.
The CDC is adding more ailments to the list as time goes by and they make themselves known.
Challenging the Rhetoric asks that you PLEASE consider making a financial contribution to The Fealgood Foundation to help the people who continue to be victimized by what happened that ugly morning in September.
MORE ABOUT #TheGRILL GUEST, GUY MCPHERSON: Guy has taught and conducted research at the University (UofA) for twenty award-winning years. His scholarly work, which has for many years focused on conservation of biological diversity, has produced 14 books (!!!) and hundreds of articles.
Guy lives in an off-grid, straw-bale house in rural, southern New Mexico.
–> LISTEN NOW <–
WEDS. 6pm PDT/9pm EDT
- Matt Sistrunk’s EconRecon on Challenging the Rhetoric
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Wyandotte Michigan Teen and Her Fake a Baby Fuckery
- 3D-Printed “Smart” Fish Go Fishing for Toxins in Your Bloodstream
- PODCAST UPDATE: Let’s Try This Again – LIVE Show Tonight @ 6pm PDT/9pm EDT
- Diet Starts With Die for a Reason and It’s Not Healthy
- Did 9/11 Claim Another Life? RIP Marcy Borders
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Subway’s Jared Fogle the Pedophile
- LIVE Podcast Tonight Wednesday August 26 2015
- The Humble Remains of a Crumbling Humanity
- No Flags Period Says Tennessee School District