Wyandot, Ohio County has a very serious heroin problem. It’s been bad for several years and there is no real end in sight.
Sadly, with Ohio weighing the possibility of switching from outlawing cannabis to outright making it legal with no pause in between; Sheriff Michael R. Hetzel is staunchly against marijuana legalization, blaming the flower as the root cause of his county’s drug issue. Hetzel views marijuana as a gateway drug claiming seeing cocaine and heroin addicts come through the penal system who began by using marijuana, as his “proof”.
We know this is nothing more than propaganda. Marijuana is not a gateway drug. Chief Hetzel is not only lying to the public about pot, he is using it to help lie to himself about the problem and his county’s drug disease is only going to grow.
Shame on you! You owe your citizen’s better than that.
(permanent ^^ archive @ same link available after live show)
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST or hit up our archives. Thank you!
- They’re Afraid of YOU, Not Your Message
- WEDS. SEPT. 16 PODCAST: How Bad Cops are Costing America, It’s More Than Money
- Modern Country Music’s Selective Story Telling; Where Have All the Cowboys Really Gone?
- Activist to Activist
- Feeling a Bit Ambitious This Evening. Let’s Make Life Worth Living!
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: The Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) on Recidivism
- ON THIS WEEK’S CTR #MusicJones: Charlie B. Roberts, Worth Living
- How Bad is the Continued Environmental Impact of 9/11?
- Matt Sistrunk’s EconRecon on Challenging the Rhetoric
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Wyandotte Michigan Teen and Her Fake a Baby Fuckery