Documentary filmmaker, Korey Rowe, will be joining Challenging the Rhetoric host, Cheri Roberts, Wednesday, September 30 at 6pm PDT/9pm EDT to talk about life and the people living it.
In a time where hope is easily lost, or at least often misplaced, people around the world seek their own truths … and ultimately, their own consequences.
When we go our own way … where do we go?
Rowe is a producer, video editor, cinematographer and also a United States Veteran who served in Kandahar, Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait. He is best known for his work on the Loose Change 9/11 film series. His newest project is a documentary called Innocently Violent.
Innocently Violent is a documentary that according to Rowe,
” … converges the current and future realities of our environment, our food and natural water supply, and our culture a human beings. Coupled with the resounding effects of over-centralization in metropolitan areas, the depletion of natural resources (renewable and non-renewable), and the irrefutable, measurable, negative effects of climate change-Innocently Violent delves into the lives of ordinary humans in different parts of our planet to examine how individually they can make small strides but how, together-though community-we can adapt and survive in this ever-changing world. Creating a future, not as individuals, but as one human race united in the idea we can change and we can create a better existence for all life on this planet. Hope exists, change is possible. Will we take that step?”
Take a peek at the trailer below:
Everyone has a story to tell. Tell yours HERE; you just may end up in the documentary.
You can find Korey Rowe at:
- http://www.loosechange911.com/ Yes, THAT, Korey Rowe
–> LISTEN NOW <–
*If you miss the live broadcast, the same link works for the archive after.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share it with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST or hit up our archives. Thank you!
- I Became an Adult at 3-Years Old
- #TheGRILL GUEST: Computer Forensics Expert, Frederick Lane Tonight on Challenging the Rhetoric
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Extreme Thinkers Comparing Psychiatric Help for Pedophiles with “Normalizing” a Crime
- “Keep Your Hands Off My Kids!”
- Child Pornography: the Abuse that Never Ends
- They’re Afraid of YOU, Not Your Message
- WEDS. SEPT. 16 PODCAST: How Bad Cops are Costing America, It’s More Than Money
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Wyandot, Ohio County Sheriff Michael R. Hetzel on Pot
- Modern Country Music’s Selective Story Telling; Where Have All the Cowboys Really Gone?
- Activist to Activist