When we go our own way; where do we go and how do we get there?
Each individual internalizes their environments their own way and because of that, we each also react to this internalization differently. What we spit back out into the world can be just about anything.
Sometimes, it’s beautiful.
Pioneering spirits came out of necessity, but somewhere along the way too many have forgotten to test their wagon wheels and become a pioneer. Tonight you will meet a few modern day pioneers choosing to carve out their own path through the muck and mire of today’s world.
People like like Korey Rowe.
Korey is a producer, video editor, cinematographer who is also a United States Veteran having served in Kandahar, Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait. He is best known for his work on the Loose Change 9/11 film series. His newest project is a documentary called Innocently Violent.
The documentary features music from one of the many people Korey interviewed for the film … like Connor Hanley.
Meet young Alta, California, singer/songwriter, Connor Hanley who will also be joining us.
Hanley is a poet and philosopher devoted himself to pursuing his means of survival on Earth, without all of the necessities of dominant culture. Connor continues to self-educate has recently released some new music.
Are you a freelancer?
Do you grow your own food? Cannabis?
Do you home school?
Are you into community and/or barter currencies?
What are you doing differently?
If you march to a different drum, this week’s Challenging the Rhetoric show is for you. And, if you live life “status quo”? This show is for you too.
–> LISTEN HERE <–
*If you miss the live broadcast, the same link works for the archive after.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST or hit up our archives. Thank you!
- “Innocently Violent” Documentary Filmmaker, Korey Rowe, Wednesday on #TheGRILL
- I Became an Adult at 3-Years Old
- #TheGRILL GUEST: Computer Forensics Expert, Frederick Lane Tonight on Challenging the Rhetoric
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Extreme Thinkers Comparing Psychiatric Help for Pedophiles with “Normalizing” a Crime
- “Keep Your Hands Off My Kids!”
- Child Pornography: the Abuse that Never Ends
- They’re Afraid of YOU, Not Your Message
- WEDS. SEPT. 16 PODCAST: How Bad Cops are Costing America, It’s More Than Money
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Wyandot, Ohio County Sheriff Michael R. Hetzel on Pot
- Modern Country Music’s Selective Story Telling; Where Have All the Cowboys Really Gone?