By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
Late this morning, in an audio interview with OPB Radio, Defend Your Base operator David Fry, Sean Anderson and wife Sandy said, “Prison is not an option” for any of them. All three are willing to die instead of face federal charges; and according to Fry, at least he is willing to cause his own death “somehow” if necessary. It has been rumored that Sandy Anderson may be pregnant.
According to the interview, Fray said if the FBI tried to arrest him, he would see it as an attack.
Thus far, to their and our knowledge, there is only a single warrant filed against Sean Anderson. FBI has said the other 3 are free to go. There are currently only 4 armed militia members on the refuge. The fourth person is believed to be Jeff Banta. At this time 11 armed occupants, mainly leaders, have been charged. At least 7 are being held in Portland, Oregon without bail.
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST or hit up our archives. Thank you!
- UPDATE: LIVE Feed from Inside Malhuer Refuge: David Fry of ‘Defend Your Base’
- #OregonStandoff Militia Member, Lavoy Finicum, said to be Killed
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Assemblywoman Michele Fiore
- The Great Oregon Stand Down
- Is it Paranoia or Mutiny? Just Another Day at the Refuge
- Let’s Talk About the Oregon Stand Off
- Opposing Rhetoric Still Attracts Like Minds
- #CTR PODCAST: Wednesday December 2, 2015
- Why Can’t You Hear Me?
- Bringing Up Being Down