By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
After being arrested on Federal Conspiracy charges, Malheur Refuge armed militant, Ammon Bundy, tried to dazzle the court by backpedaling on all he had said in and on social media about his armed takeover of the wildlife refuge outside of Burns, Oregon.
At no time has the Oregon Standoff been a ‘peaceful protest’ as Bundy claims, nor was it meant to be a protest at all according to Bundy himself in an Oregon KATU news interview prior to the arrests. He clearly said this was not a “protest” at all.
Bundy arrived in Burns, Oregon armed with a flotilla of other armed militia members; some were partners in his last 2014 Bundy ranch standoff. They all came with guns and ammo and made it very clear they would not relinquish the refuge to anyone but “The People” of Harney, County.
Ammon Bundy, you are the Liar of The Week on Challenging the Rhetoric. Your own mouth paired with social media bit your lying ass. Now, let’s see what the Federal Judge has for ya.
#SurrenderBecause it’s the right thing to do #DavidFry, #SeanAnderson, #SandyAnderson and #JeffBanta .@CTRNewsFeed
If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share with others; follow our website, Facebook page and/or follow us @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Don’t forget to listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @6pm PST/9pm EST or hit up our archives. Thank you!
- Militia Patriots Rise for the Clash not Cause
- Modern Technology Creates Old Rome Colosseum View of World for Many Watching Oregon Standoff Live Feed
- Prison is Not an Option According to Malheur Refuge Militia Holdouts
- UPDATE: LIVE Feed from Inside Malhuer Refuge: David Fry of ‘Defend Your Base’
- #OregonStandoff Militia Member, Lavoy Finicum, said to be Killed
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Assemblywoman Michele Fiore
- The Great Oregon Stand Down
- Is it Paranoia or Mutiny? Just Another Day at the Refuge
- Let’s Talk About the Oregon Stand Off
- Opposing Rhetoric Still Attracts Like Minds