By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
In an April 3, YouTube interview on Gianluca Zanna‘s, Love, Guns & Freedom Radio show channel, close friend of Peter Santilli and Deborah Jordan, Kenny Rhoades aka “Orange Hat Man”, claimed Santilli chose to go to the psych ward in order to get out of his cell because all the other levels of the jail containd his co-defendants and they wouldn’t let them intermingle.
Rhoades tells Zanna, that Santilli told psychiatric patients, who where there because they heard voices, that the voices they heard were real, and that they were coming from the United States Government. He then told them, they were targeted people.
Santilli it seems, cannot seem to keep from inciting people wherever he is.
Kenny, a self-proclaimed “Taregted Individual”, couldn’t be more proud of Santilli’s advocacy on behalf of his personal cause. Actor Randy Quaid and his wife also believe they are targeted individuals.
Thank you! If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share. Don’t forget to follow the website, Facebook page and/or@CTRNewsFeed on Twitter and of course listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @ 6pmPST/9pmEST. You can also pick one from the archives or on YouTube. If you would like to make a PayPal donationin support of the show, it is appreciated.
Checkout these other recent articles by Cheri Roberts …
- Was Pete Santilli Everybody’s Perfect Patsy?
- What Evidence Did the Feds Retrieve from Pete Santilli and Deb Jordan’s Enterprise Rental Car?
- Why is ATF Surveilling Phoenix, Arizona Strip Mall Location of United Nation Ammo Company Blocks Away From Home of Bundy Ranch Indictee, Gregory Burleson
- Deschutes County Sheriff Releases Ryan Bundy Cell Phone Video
- Bundy Attorney Uses Embattled Infringement Platform Snip.ly to Drum Up Donors for Bundy Defense
- When Your Source is the Crowd, Does the Crowd You Source Matter?
- YouTuber Dallas Ahrens says Pete Santilli Influenced Him to Go to Malheur, Read Constitution
- Washington National Guard’s Militia Moe tells ACLJ to Get Off Their Asses
- Is Another Bundy Ranch Indictment Coming this Week?
- DOODLE IN THE COURT: An Oregon Standoff Paper Trail