By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
On July 29, the United States Government filed their itemized exhibit list of evidence to be used against some, or all, of the co-defendants awaiting trial for their participation in the January armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge (MNWR) near Burns, Oregon.
There were originally 26 co-defendants in the superseding indictment; 10 have already pleaded guilty and will soon face sentencing. The first of at least 2 trials is set to begin September 7.
Challenging the Rhetoric has gathered the 15 videos in question for your perusal.
EXHIBIT ITEM #648
Video – Pete Santilli Show 1/14/16 MNWR_0019617
EXHIBIT ITEM #649
Video – Pete Santilli Show 1/16/16 MNWR_0019595
EXHIBIT ITEM #650
Video – Pete Santilli Show 1/16/16 MNWR_0019600
EXHIBIT ITEM #651
Video – Pete Santilli Show 1/20/16 MNWR_0019498
EXHIBIT ITEM #652
Video – Pete Santilli Show 1/23/16 MNWR_0019515
EXHIBIT ITEM #653
Video – Pete Santilli Show 1/24/16 MNWR_0019594
(There were 3 different Santilli vids broadcast on this day).
EXHIBIT ITEM #654
Video – Pete Santilli Show 1/5/16 MNWR_0019593
EXHIBIT ITEM #655
Video – Pete Santilli Show 11/25/15 MNWR_0019628
EXHIBIT ITEM #656
Video – Pete Santilli Show 12/18/15 MNWR_0019626
The episode listed in the government’s exhibit appears to be unavailable. It is an episode broadcast the same day as Santilli’s Ohio arrest and the gun charge that was later dropped. You can see information on the December 18, 2015, episode HERE. And HERE is actual footage of the traffic stop and Santilli’s arrest that day. HERE is the video from his release the following day.
Ironically, the day before his Ohio arrest, on the show, Santilli said he is going to get pulled over by law enforcement and be told there is a warrant for his arrest for the 2014 Bundy Ranch standoff and that they would claim he was a “domestic terrorist”.(start 02:00:17).
On December 18, prior to his arrest, he and girlfriend Deborah Jordan co-hosted Off the Hook on his channel. Towards the end of this episode, Santilli says the “citizen militia” ran a background check on him. Either this is the video they are referencing, or it is the one that is no longer available.
EXHIBIT ITEM #657
Video – Pete Santilli Show 12/27/15 MNWR_0019547
EXHIBIT ITEM #658
Video – Pete Santilli Show 12/31/15 (approx. 23:00 – 58:00) MNWR_0063194
EXHIBIT ITEM #659
Video – Pete Santilli Show of community meeting 1/19/16 MNWR_0019497
EXHIBIT ITEM #661
Video – Pete Santilli Show with Ammon Bundy 11/12/15 MNWR_0019524
EXHIBIT ITEM #660
Video – Pete Santilli Show re: government documents MNWR_0019217
*The 15th video, EXHIBIT ITEM #647 Video – Pete Santilli Show (approx. 22:00 – end) MNWR_0033439, is unknown and therefore not embedded into this page.
Acknowledgment: Special thanks to Chaos View, who contributed to compiling the videos for his article.
Thank you! If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share. Don’t forget to follow the website, Facebook page and/or@CTRNewsFeed on Twitter and of course listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @ 6pmPST/9pmEST. You can also pick one from the archives or on YouTube. If you would like to make a PayPal donation in support of the site and show, it is appreciated.
- Bundy Occupiers Could Have Made Deadly IEDS Using the Explosive Compound Tannerite and Gasoline or with Pressurized Flash 21 and Gasoline at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
- Oregon Standoff and Bundy Ranch Plea Deals Abound, but What About Those Malheur Explosives?
- “I need help. I don’t know what to do.” Michael Emry Speaks Out from Eugene Oregon Jail
- The Sketchy Unraveling of Bundy Co-Defendant Ryan Payne According to Comedian Artist Scott Klatt
- BREAKING: New Oregon Standoff Indictment Coming Per Ryan Payne Nevada Document
- Did The Voice of Idaho’s Michael Emry Drive Ammon Bundy’s Van to Steal and Transport Across State Lines the Stolen Browning M2 50 Cal. Machine Gun?
- In Phone Call from Jail David Fry Admits he Suffers From Gender Dysphoria
- Recipe For A Journalist
- Questions and Quiet Surround Unexpected Pre-trial Release of Oregon Standoff Co-defendant Jason Patrick
- OPINION: Why They’re Worth Your Time