By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
Lisa J.Ludwig, stand-by counsel for pro se co-defendant Ryan Bundy moves the Court for an extension of time to file motions as he has missed his deadline.
Why did he miss his deadline? Because Ryan Bundy threw a paranoid and arrogant fit and got himself into trouble. Not because his cell got rolled and his paperwork was askew.
Yet, the Bundy family and their supporters, even today, continue to perpetuate the lies.
Here are a few things for the record …
RYAN BUNDY’S OWN MOTION says that what is in his arm is a “metal fragment” NOT a “bullet” as they all continue to publicly lament. Brother Ammon claimed the family has an x-ray showing it is a “bullet”. Where is that evidence to support their claims when the man with the shrapnel in his arm publicly files motions to the contrary?
If it were indeed a “bullet” why would Ryan Bundy not want it logged into evidence?
The motion that was filed also clearly shows that Ryan Bundy himself created the altercation that occurred when deputies came to cuff and collect him for transport. A trip mind you, that was not to a hospital for surgery as again, Bundy family members and supporters have claimed.
Lastly, there is ZERO mention in his new after-the-fact motion of him ever being “beaten” or even injured in the fracas.
Where is your fear of truth-telling coming from?
Shame on all of you who have perpetuated and continue to propagate such lies. Shame on all of you unwilling to stand against popularity status quos by calling out the truth loud and proud. Shame on those supporters who would rather whitewash information or share it blatantly unchecked.
Police brutality and use of excessive force by law enforcement is a very real issue in this country. And, it is those who lie about it that taint any resolution and transparency of the issues.
Propaganda goes both ways. It is up to each of you to take responsibility for the propaganda you participate in…whether you create it … or curate it. You cannot uphold the Constitution if you cannot uphold the truth regardless of any discomfort it may bring.
If you genuinely seek truth and justice in this situation … it starts with you the Bundy family and your supporters to include Nevada Assemblywoman Michele Fiore and so-called “Liberty” speaker Gavin Seim.
You are all Challenging the Rhetoric‘s Liar of the Week.
SEE: OREGON Indictment
SEE: NEVADA Indictment
Thank you! If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share. Don’t forget to follow the website, Facebook page and/or@CTRNewsFeed on Twitter and of course listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @ 6pmPST/9pmEST. You can also pick one from the archives or on YouTube. If you would like to make a PayPal donation in support of the site and show, it is appreciated.
- Gavin Seim and Assemblywoman Michele Fiore Claim Malheur Takeover Defendant Ryan Bundy Beaten in Jail
- DEAL OR NO DEAL: Internet Broadcaster Pete Santilli Says “No” to 6-Year Plea Deal Says Deb Jordan
- The 15 “Pete Santilli Show” Videos Listed in the Federal Government’s Exhibit List for the Oregon Standoff Trials
- Bundy Occupiers Could Have Made Deadly IEDS Using the Explosive Compound Tannerite and Gasoline or with Pressurized Flash 21 and Gasoline at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
- Oregon Standoff and Bundy Ranch Plea Deals Abound, but What About Those Malheur Explosives?
- “I need help. I don’t know what to do.” Michael Emry Speaks Out from Eugene Oregon Jail
- The Sketchy Unraveling of Bundy Co-Defendant Ryan Payne According to Comedian Artist Scott Klatt
- BREAKING: New Oregon Standoff Indictment Coming Per Ryan Payne Nevada Document
- Did The Voice of Idaho’s Michael Emry Drive Ammon Bundy’s Van to Steal and Transport Across State Lines the Stolen Browning M2 50 Cal. Machine Gun?
- In Phone Call from Jail David Fry Admits he Suffers From Gender Dysphoria