By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
In a Thursday, August 18, Blog Talk Radio podcast*, commenting on the deep divisions within the so-called “Liberty” movement, Maureen Peltier aka SSG Moe tells listeners that some patriots are witness tampering.
“Subtle disagreements are fine, but stop just being so disrespectful to one another. You’re hindering a process of unity. You are hindering witnesses. There’s tampering with witnesses even going on.”
Peltier also says they have received some “really terrible news” that she says she cannot discuss because of the ongoing case. There are unverified whisperings that co-defendant Ryan Payne has become a “cooperating witness” in the Oregon and Nevada cases.
Peltier worked for jailed internet talk show host Pete Santilli leading up to and during the 41-day armed takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge (MNWR) near Burns, Oregon, earlier this year. Santilli and Payne are indicted in Oregon and Nevada for their participation in both heavily armed standoffs involving the now notorious Bundy family.
*CTR has preserved the audio in its entirety.
Thank you! If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share. Don’t forget to follow the website, Facebook page and/or@CTRNewsFeed on Twitter and of course listen to the LIVE show every Weds. @ 6pmPST/9pmEST. You can also pick one from the archives or on YouTube. If you would like to leave a TIP via PayPal all gratuities are appreciated.
- LIAR OF THE WEEK: Bundy Family and Supporters for “Bullet” and “Beating” Lies
- Gavin Seim and Assemblywoman Michele Fiore Claim Malheur Takeover Defendant Ryan Bundy Beaten in Jail
- DEAL OR NO DEAL: Internet Broadcaster Pete Santilli Says “No” to 6-Year Plea Deal Says Deb Jordan
- The 15 “Pete Santilli Show” Videos Listed in the Federal Government’s Exhibit List for the Oregon Standoff Trials
- Bundy Occupiers Could Have Made Deadly IEDS Using the Explosive Compound Tannerite and Gasoline or with Pressurized Flash 21 and Gasoline at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
- Oregon Standoff and Bundy Ranch Plea Deals Abound, but What About Those Malheur Explosives?
- “I need help. I don’t know what to do.” Michael Emry Speaks Out from Eugene Oregon Jail
- The Sketchy Unraveling of Bundy Co-Defendant Ryan Payne According to Comedian Artist Scott Klatt
- BREAKING: New Oregon Standoff Indictment Coming Per Ryan Payne Nevada Document
- Did The Voice of Idaho’s Michael Emry Drive Ammon Bundy’s Van to Steal and Transport Across State Lines the Stolen Browning M2 50 Cal. Machine Gun?