By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
A few short weeks into office have already amounted to a shitpile of alarming allegations against this President and his Administration. From racism to election fraud to outright treason, and myriad other unsavory things in between; how much more can Donald Trump’s presidency take before his Russian tea cake completely crumbles?
Who, What, When, Why
Talk of Impeachment is gaining steam in response to numerous leaks, lawsuits, and investigations related to Trump’s Russian ties. Since the resignation of Trump’s national security advisor Michael Flynn, the Twitterverse is rife with echoes of the late Sen. Howard Henry Baker Jr., the leading Republican on the committee that investigated Watergate surrounding President Nixon, who during the hearings asked, “What did the president know and when did he know it?”
It was a valid question then, and it is a valid question now.
For Politico, Daniel Benjamin writes, “The real story is not Flynn. But it isn’t government leaks, either. No, the ‘real story here’ is Trump himself—and the continuing mystery of his ties to Russia.”
The Washington Post reported Thursday that Flynn and Sergey Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to the United States, had explicitly discussed sanctions.
Benjamin asks, “Who told Flynn to call Sergey Kislyak?”
Ding, ding, ding!
However, I would also add ” and why” to that question.
“Kompromat”, the Russian word for “compromising”, is the word used related to Trump in a 35-page dossier compiled by former MI-6’s Christopher Steele. Steele went into hiding before the dossier was made public.
It now appears that our country, not just this President, is compromised.
But to what extent, exactly?
How deep are the Russians embedded into the hierarchy of our establishment, and what is their real intent? It is sure to be something more than slandering Hillary Clinton in order to put a Cheeto into the Oval Office to ease sanctions. Those who are harboring thoughts that this is all some sort of prank by the Kremlin meant merely to embarrass the U.S. are obviously not reading the fine, but still mostly legible print.
If all of the growing allegations are true, and many have already proven to be, then Russia has clearly and dangerously scored a major coup against the United States with the help of our current President. What will Russia do in retaliation if Trump were to be Impeached and his executive branch ousted? Vladimir Putin is unlikely to release his newfound hold on America’s balls that easily.
- Bundy “Patriots” Score a Win Against BLM’s SSA Daniel P. Love in Nevada Bunkerville Case
- Trump Administration VS Public Lands and the EPA
- NEW Govt. Motion for Protective Order Regarding #BundyRanch Undercover Employee (UCE)
- NEW YEAR, NEW PRESIDENT, NEW PROBLEMS: CTR Podcast Resumes with Killer Line-Up
- New Allegations of Multi-state Merchant Services Credit Card Fraud and Money Laundering Lobbied Against Former Florida FTC Robocall Defendant, Jaime Spears Aldazabal, by Prominent Members of the Militia and “Patriot” Community
- Oregon Standoff’s Jon Ritzheimer Confronts Arizona III% President Dante Zanone Over Mark McConnell
- Border Militia’s Randon Berg Arrested on Conspiracy and Money Laundering In Phoenix, Arizona
- All Seven Co-Defendants in #Oregonstandoff Trial Found “Not Guilty”
- Questions Remain Regarding Oregon Standoff Informants As Jury Deliberates
- Spencer Sunshine on Challenging the Rhetoric talking Oregon’s Patriot Movement, Sovereign Citizens, Militias, and His New Report, ‘Up in Arms’