By CHERI ROBERTS for Challenging the Rhetoric
LIVE #CTR Podcast WEDS. July 12 @ 5pPST/8pEST LIVE with “I am Jane Doe” documentary filmmaker, Mary Mazzio, attorney, Erik Bauer, and cybercrime computer forensics expert, Frederick Lane, to discuss Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act (CDA), an internet freedom law that provides a safe haven for website publishers to advertise underage children for sex.
Not-for-profit special interest groups funded by companies including Google have supported Backpage.com‘s legal battles and provided expert briefs in support of the site. Why does Congress not act?
“These are children who are being raped, yet the whole debate around Backpage has become about the rights of internet companies to not get sued?” says Kubiiki, a mother featured in the film now available on Netflix.
Children are being bought, sold and raped every day, right here in America. This is real and it could be your child next. Do not miss this show. Please share the link widely (auto archives at same link).
Subscribe here or follow @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter for updates.
No political endorsements. No corporate dollars. No hype. No lies.
LIVE SHOW LINK: http://tobtr.com/10128501
Thank you! If you like this or other Challenging the Rhetoric articles, please share. Don’t forget to follow the website, Facebook page and/or @CTRNewsFeed on Twitter. Feel free to leave a TIP, gratuities are always appreciated.
- EDITORIAL: Leave the kids out of it
- EXCLUSIVE: Organization founder Stewart Rhodes hid former Oath Keepers IT administrator’s embezzlement of more than $200K
- “Citizen Journalism”
- Alex Jones Custody Trial Reveals Alleged “Narcissitic” Diagnosis
- Pete Santilli Fires Warning Shot at Bundys in Nevada
- Marines United and the Culture of “Revenge Porn” and the Reality of “Electronic Sexual Assault” with Cybercrime Expert Frederick Lane
- Conspiracy Porn and the Alt-Right Trump Voter with Cheri Roberts and Abby Martin
- S. Korean Oregonians March Against Impeachment of S. Korean President Park Geun-hye
- “They Need God to Save Them” says Bundy Supporter Kelli Stewart after Damning Testimony by Blaine Cooper
- Trump’s Russian Tea Cake is Crumbling, but What Will Russia Do When it Does?